[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.1 + Apache uses up to 95% of CPU

Hello,

I try to use GFS 6.1 with DLM locking method on a 8 nodes cluster (my kernel is 2.6.9-34.0.1.EL and I use apache 2.0.52). I mounted the apache directory /var/www/html on a GFS volume (with the noatime option, but I can remove it, as the nodes synchronize with NTP).

My problem is:
I'm alone on my test machine (but other nodes are used), and, when I go from a PHP file to another with my browser, I've to wait for 30 seconds !!! On the server, the top command shows that dlm_sendd process uses 95% of the CPU (and apache about 1%). Anf of course, the load average grows - from 0 to 10 -.

Thank's for your help
Jerome

CaraMail le seul webmail à vous offir des fils d'infos RSS - www.caramail.com