Re: [Linux-cluster] AoE does not discover

Bowie Bailey wrote:
I had a similar problem when I first set up my cluster, but I don't
remember the exact fix.  Reading over my config notes, there are only
two AoE specific things mentioned.

1)  Modify /etc/lvm/lvm.conf for AoE drives
    Add the line:
        types = [ "aoe", 16 ]

I haven't had to add this yet but it is good to know. I don't imagine I will need that until after I can get it to at least do discovery. I have already figured out the rest of the things you mentioned. Thanks! :)

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right