Re: [Linux-cluster] AoE does not discover

Arnd Schmitter wrote:
Hi,

have you try to compile aoe as a module and load it form your intrd ?

Yes. And when I do that an AoE initialized message appears in the dmesg. But it still won't do discovery when I echo 1 > /dev/aoe/discover

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right