[Linux-cluster] ipmi fencing

Hi All

I am trialing clustering and GFS on RHEL AS U4. I am using the ipmi
agent for fencing in a two-node setup.

I have noticed that the agent sends "power off" to the node to be
fenced. This is causes the node fenced to shut down uncleanly.

I'd rather that it used the "power soft" option first and then used
"power off" as the last resort.

After all, what good use a corrupt system can serve?

Regards,

Jie