[Linux-cluster] services get stuck "recovering"

I've had this happen to me twice today - a service (or two) get stuck where their status says "recovering" in clustat. One of the nodes spews the following syslog messages:

clurgmgrd[3845]: <err> #61: Invalid reply from member 1 during relocate operation!

and I can't find any way of clearing it short of rebooting.

any ideas?

-g

Greg Forte
gforte udel edu