[Linux-cluster] Request for CFP posts

All,

I am coordinating the Performance Evaluation web page for the IEEE Technical
Committee on Scalable Computing. If you have any related conferences,
workshops, etc. planned please include me on your mailing list and I'll be
sure your Call For Papers gets some press.

Reference: http://www.ieeetcsc.org/technical_areas.html

Regards,

Alexander (Alex) Vrenios, Ph.D.
Distributed Systems Research Lab, LLC
Phoenix, Arizona 85022 USA
http://www.DSRLab.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Vrenios, PhD;Alex;;;PhD
FN:Alex Vrenios, PhD (alex dsrlab com)
ORG:Distributed Systems Research Lab, LLC
TITLE:Director of Research
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(602) 789-6556
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(602) 789-6556
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(602) 208-1300
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:(602) 208-1300
TEL;WORK;FAX:(602) 789-6559
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Distributed Systems Research Lab=0D=0A1565 E. Marconi Ave;Phoenix;AZ;85022=
;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Distributed Systems Research Lab=0D=0A1565 E. Marconi Ave=0D=0APhoenix, AZ 8=
5022=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.DSRLab.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:alex dsrlab com
REV:20060406T165022Z