[Linux-cluster] Re: quorum disk/partition

On 7/21/06, James Parsons <jparsons redhat com> wrote:
sun sadm wrote:

> Hello colleague
>
> According to "Cluster Project FAQ" there is a way to setup a quorum
> disk/partition.
>
> We configured the cluster with the GUI "system-config-cluster". We
> didn't find such options.
>
> Please help me to setup a quorum partition on the shared storage (SAN)
>
> Nico
>
> --

Nico,
GUI support for setting up quorum disk is scheduled for inclusion in the
next update.

Quorum disk can be added after your cluster is set up and running. There
are better people on this list than myself, for guidance in setting it up.

-Jim

Please give me instructions howto setup a quorum disk/partiotion. I
would be very glad!

Nico