Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster Question

enrique sanchez ng-con com wrote:
(snip)
But apparently a consultant is telling me that this is not a cluster, and
that a director is not installed and that this is not a cluster and I can
see that even GFS telling me taht is joining a cluster so I'm really
confused.

Could you please tell me if this is a cluster? as far as I can tell I have
a quorate and GFS mounts the stuff and clustat returns a cluster, please
tell me if this is a cluster or not in your expert opinion.

Thank you for your time.

Enrique A. Sanchez Montellano
Hi Enrique,

Yes, this is indeed a cluster, at least by my definition. Perhaps your consultant is using a different definition than me.
Perhaps you can point the consultant at the faq:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#whatis

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite