[Linux-cluster] lvm2 liblvm2clusterlock.so on fc5

I apologize if this has been answered already or appeared in release
notes somewhere, but I cannot find it.  FC4 had the lvm2-cluster package
to provide the clvm locking library.  This was removed in FC5 (as
indicated in the release notes).

Is this still necessary for a clvm setup:

In /etc/lvm/lvm.conf:
locking_type = 2
locking_library = "/lib/liblvm2clusterlock.so"

And if so, where does one find this now?

Thank you.

--
Jeff Hardy
Systems Analyst