Re: [Linux-cluster] not able to connect with cluster ....

I m using 3-node gnbd basic setup for GFS.
But my GFS clients are not connecting with each other. They are creating
there own individual cluster.
I read the instructions form downloaded source code(doc/min-gfs.txt) posted
on http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/gfs/ .

After you created the initial cluster configuration, did you scp (or otherwise transfer) the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file to all machines?

Are there any iptables firewalls that are prohibiting cluster members from talking to one another?

What is the output of "cman_tool status"

Barry