Re: [Linux-cluster] not able to connect with cluster ....

Thanks to respond.

I did not copy the file  /etc/cluster/cluster.conf on all the cluster nodes. That file is being fetched by ccsd running on node-2 form the node-1(where I created the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf).

Yes, there were iptables firewalls. Now it is running properly after using 'iptables -F' command on each cluster node (for me node-1 and node-2).

Thanks a lot.

On 7/28/06, Barry Brimer <lists brimer org> wrote:
> I m using 3-node gnbd basic setup for GFS.
> But my GFS clients are not connecting with each other. They are creating
> there own individual cluster.
> I read the instructions form downloaded source code(doc/min-gfs.txt) posted
> on http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/gfs/ .

After you created the initial cluster configuration, did you scp (or
otherwise transfer) the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file to all machines?

Are there any iptables firewalls that are prohibiting cluster members from
talking to one another?

What is the output of "cman_tool status"

Barry