[Linux-cluster] E-Mail Cluster

Hi All,

I've an email server here in my job that is starting to get slow because of the high volume of emails passing through it. Today it's a single machine running smtp+auth, pop and imap services, as any email server. I'm new to clustering and was wondering what would be the best solution when clustering an email server.

Today we've 1 server with a storage where all mailboxes (mbox format) and home dirs are stored. I'm planning to use 3 or 4 nodes running imap, pop and smtp, all of them sharing users' data.

Should I use NFS or GFS?

Is there any other good way to deal with this?

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

(sorry about my english :-)  )