Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM & RedHat Enterprise Linux

It's implemented in RHEL4 & STABLE, but not in the new (GFS2 stream) code on
CVS head.

If you had to define QUERY, then it sounds like you're using CVS head.

I had to define QUERY because it is tested in libdlm.h from the cluster source.

How can I get the stable version/headers?