Re: Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs export over nfs is very slow

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 17:16 -0700, Michael Will wrote:
> Try xfs which requires centosplus or suse sles9

XFS is not a cluster filesystem - unless you're going to pay for CXFS
which is not open source. And be aware that each filesystem has its own
strength and weakness. Adding different run time system configurations,
when unexpected problems occur, collaborate efforts to trouble-shoot
and/or improve the issues are the vital steps to make open source
projects work, IMHO.

As usual, above are my personal opinions - it is not necessarily my
management team's position.

-- Wendy