[Linux-cluster] Kernel panic - not syncing: membership stopped responding

Hi,

We rebooted one machine is our cluster (which uses cman) and we got the
following message on the changelog of all of the other machines of the
cluster (and they panicked!)...

We are using a snapshot of the STABLE branch from May 9, 2006.

It seems strange to panic the kernel for a ENOMEM...

from syslog:
Error queueing request to port 1: -12
kernel: Kernel panic - not syncing: membership stopped responding

--
Olivier Crête
ocrete max-t com