Re: [NFS] [Linux-cluster] [RFC] NLM lock failover admin interface

For what it's worth, would second this approach of using a flag to
unexport and associating the cleanup with that.  Another quick hack we
used was to store the NSM entries on a standard location on the
respective exported filesystem, so that notification is sent once the
filesystem comes back online on the destination server and is exported
again.  BTW, this was not on Linux. It was a  simple solution providing
the necessary active/active and active/passive cluster support.

- Madhan

>>> On 6/12/2006 at 9:14:55 pm, in message
<448D8BF7 7010105 redhat com>, Wendy