[Linux-cluster] Someone FSCK'd my GFS filesystem....

Title: Someone FSCK'd my GFS filesystem....

Ok, this is a doozie, someone used a standard fsck against my GFS filesystem from a single node.
I can, for some reason still access the filesystem from other nodes and things look ok. I've never had
this happen to my systems before and quite frankly am at a loss as to what my options are. The node
from which the fsck was run, hangs when tryng to mount the filesystem so I believe it's a problem with
the journals. Is there a way to recover from this other then completely rebuilding the filesystem?

Corey