[Linux-cluster] New Mailing List: cluster-devel

Hi Cluster People,

Lately, a few of us have been sending cluster development patches and such
to linux-cluster for things like gfs2. We recently decided this was too much "noise" for this mailing list. Still, we wanted to keep everyone here informed and in the development loop so everyone has a chance to contribute and participate. So we created a new public mailing list called "cluster-devel". You can subscribe to cluster-devel from this web page: