[Linux-cluster] Postfix & Courier in cluster...little question!!

Hi at all....I configured postfix and courier in a cluster, now I have the
problem with Maildir directory...in fact if Postfix is on node1 and courier
in node2....Courier can't access to maildir (obviously)....is it there
anyone that can suggest me a good solution??
One solution may be drbd....but cluster suite doesn't implement anything for
this issue???

Thanks in advance

Alex