Re: [Linux-cluster] Compilation problem with GFS/GNBD and kernel panics on stress.

Mathieu Avila wrote:

Hello all,
(I've already posted this to cluster-devel redhat com,and it seems it wasn't the appropriate place as i didn't get any answer. Sorry for the cross-posting.)

You posted to the right list (cluster-devel) and we've checked into the issues over the weekend. CVS head should have the correct chagnes now:

CVSROOT:	/cvs/cluster
Module name:	cluster
Changes by:	wcheng sourceware org	2006-06-17 06:38:23

Modified files:
gfs-kernel/src/gfs: ops_file.c ops_fstype.c
Log message:
	Sync with base kernel data structure changes:
	1. i_sem (in struct inode) is replaced by i_mutex.
	2. s_old_blocksize (in struct super_block) no longer exists.

	Thank to Mathieu Avila <mathieu avila seanodes com> pointed this out.

-- Wendy