Re: [Linux-cluster] Compilation problem with GFS/GNBD and kernel panics on stress.

Wendy Cheng wrote:

Mathieu Avila wrote:

Hello all,
(I've already posted this to cluster-devel redhat com,and it seems it wasn't the appropriate place as i didn't get any answer. Sorry for the cross-posting.)

You posted to the right list (cluster-devel) and we've checked into the issues over the weekend. CVS head should have the correct chagnes now:

-- Wendy

Thank you Wendy,

Do you have any idea on the other problem (crash of GNBD+GFS under heavy stress) ? Are there any known problems with the versions I use ? Do you need additional information to deal with this issue ?

--
Mathieu