[Linux-cluster] GFS or ???

Hi,

  I am looking for advice on a configuration for a portal I am setting up.

I will have 3 Load Balanced BSD web servers that will be using a SAN for storage

I will have 2 clustered Redhat boxes, 1 active and 1 passive connected to the SAN.
The SAN will be connected via iSCSI to the 2 Redhat boxes

Do I need to use GFS to mount the drives?

I am skeptical about doing the GFS->NFS export, as I've seen lots of posts of people
having problems.  Can this extra step be eliminated by something more efficient for
the setup I require?

Thanks in advance

-Paul