Re: [Linux-cluster] Error starting up CLVMD

Patrick Caulfield wrote:
Bob's right, it sounds like the DLM isn't loaded. The module name is just
"dlm" BTW and the device should show up in /proc/misc and (if udev is running)
/dev/misc/dlm-control. lock_dlm is the GFS interface to the DLM...yes, I know
it's confusing.
Just a followup, that was indeed the problem and everything is running nicely at this time. Well, the cluster suite is running. I've still got other issues :-)

Vernard