To: "linux clustering" <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] MySQL + RH Cluster Suite + GFS

Eloy Acosta Toscano wrote:

Hello, I´d like to make you some questions about or new enterprise database production systems, which should be in production state in about 2 or 3 days. Yes, I´know this is not too much time to deploy a good and definitive HA solution, but I´d like to try making the best possible. We´ve tried a MySQL with RedHat Cluster Suite H/A solution, but we have very
bad results in the H/A tests.
We use a iSCSI LUN per node with ext3 FS and a HP iLO as fence device, and I
think that these poor results are related with these two components: ext3
formated HD device and a disfunction in the fenced daemon with the HP iLO
device.

Tell me about your iLO woes.
-J