Re: [Linux-cluster] Compilation problem with GFS/GNBD and kernel panics on stress.

Mathieu Avila wrote:

Thank you Wendy,

Do you have any idea on the other problem (crash of GNBD+GFS under heavy stress) ? Are there any known problems with the versions I use ? Do you need additional information to deal with this issue ?

Hi, Mathieu,

I am not aware of any relevant GNBD+GFS panic issue at this moment. Our current workloads are kind of heavy - will look into the issue when there are free cycles available.

-- Wendy