Re: [Linux-cluster] best csgfs howto not presuming/requiring gui

Larry Vaden wrote:
The RH documentation apparently presumes/requires the use of gui/X11.

What's the best howto if one chooses not to use gui/X11 on the servers
to be clustered?

Kind regards,

Larry Vaden
Internet Texoma, Inc.
Hi Larry,

I've mentioned this before, but I've got an "NFS/GFS Cookbook" that has step-by-step instructions for setting up a cluster using both the GUI or command-line. I think it's more geared toward command-line because I didn't even include screen-shots of the gui.
It's located here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf - The Unofficial NFS/GFS Cookbook.

I don't think I'd call it "the best howto" because I know it needs some work. (People have sent me corrections that I haven't had time to implement yet). It's not even an official Red Hat document, but I've been trying to push it that
direction.  I hope this helps.

And of course, if you have corrections, please send them my way and I'll eventually
get time to implement them.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite