[Linux-cluster] is PVFS Raid0 or Raid1 over Network

Hi,

I (newbie) am currently looking into getting somthing like Raid1 over Network for our 2 Node Cluster, I ran over PVFS and not sure wether its suited for us. We want somthing like having a local storage on each node that syncs withthe storage on the other node, like saying raid1 over network.

is that what pvfs is doing ?

thx for clearing this up for me.

Christophe
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc zwecker de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"