RE: [Linux-cluster] two node cluster not coming up

Hi Bob,

Attached is the cluster.conf file, and below is the status I get from the
command "service cman status" on the working node:

Svr00# service cman status
Protocol version: 5.0.1
Config version: 4
Cluster name: testcluster
Cluster ID: 27453
Cluster Member: Yes
Membership state: Cluster-Member
Nodes: 1
Expected_votes: 1
Total_votes: 1
Quorum: 1
Active subsystems: 0
Node name: svr00
Node addresses: 10.1.3.64

svr00# clustat
Member Status: Quorate

Resource Group Manager not running; no service information available.

  Member Name                              Status
  svr00                                     Online, Local
  svr01                                     Offline

I rebooted svr01 and now it just sits there at Starting clvmd: during
bootup.

Hope this helps in anyone understanding my issue? Do I need all the other
services configured for this to work properly? i.e. clvmd, fenced, etc. etc.
I just wanted to see two nodes in a cluster first before I configured any
resources, services, fencing etc etc.

\R