[Linux-cluster] Re: CLVM and AoE

Hi Aaron,

We're already committed to the AoE route unfortunately, but we're setting up next week, and I'll keep everyone posted on any performance benchmarks we glean.

I'm working on a similar setup (no Xen do use GFS & coRAIDS)
I was wondering whether you have any performance info about this setup and if you fell into any pitfalls along the way.

TIA,

Ramon