[Linux-cluster] two node cluster not coming up

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:28:13 UTC 2006

Bob, mate, you've done it. Obv. Had to be a network related issue and I
should've thought of it since I was getting nada on svr00 when I tried
capturing packets from svr01. Didn't know what parameter to change. Needed
to reboot the machine and manually start the services but it's now happy I
think. I'm pretty sure the bonded Ethernet interfaces support multicast. Not
sure why it's getting rejected. My iptables and selinux are both disabled by
default during install. BTW, What's the consequence of my removing the
multicast address? Will it have a consequence in using DLM? Does it do
Broadcast by default?

Ok, so guess I'll move down the list of steps to get this moving with
resources and services. I'm assuming I can have an active-active two node
cluster?

Thanks again
\R