[Linux-cluster] newbie questions

so I have a 2 node cluster im setting up
and im trying to use the /usr/bin/system-config-cluster

im setting up my nodes, and setting up fencing...
and for my AP7900, ive got box1 plugged into ports 1,2
and box 2 plugged into ports 3,4..

first question, I dont see how to set up multiple fence ports for each box.

second question, what the heck does it want on the
"edit fence properties", it says port, and I understand that, but when it asks for
switch, what does it want there? seems to want a number, but it takes an ip address as well.
not sure.

regards,
Jason