[Linux-cluster] where to find user documentation for DLM?

Hello,

I have googled everything I can think of, but haven't found any
documentation for using DLM as a developer.  Would someone please
point me at a tutorial of some kind?

Background:

My employer has recently (last week) set up a GFS cluster for
evaluation.  I am trying to set up a locking test that mimics a system
that we use on VMS.

Thanks,
-Jason

--