[Linux-cluster] NFS exports, RHCS3 and Autofs.

Title: NFS exports, RHCS3 and Autofs.

Folks, question regarding the subject line...

We have a 3 node cluster running RHEL3u6+RHCS3u6. Each system has a nfs
service with two exports, one system has an additional nfs service with two exports.
This last service starts and mounts locally to the cluster, the problem is the two
exports never get listed in to exportfs list.

We can issue clusvcadm -R clu_srv2 and the exports will appear.

Any thoughts?