Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS: "transport endpoint is not connected" error

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Mark Hlawatschek wrote:

have you already started your cluster environment (CMAN, fenced, DLM/Gulm) ?
What are the exact steps you have done ?

Sorry for the delay in response.

After double,triple checking the configuration, I make CMAN and DLM working. Thanks, and now I can mount the filesystems. It was a misconfiguration in the cluster.conf

And also thanks to Michael Will who helped me off-list for the LVM thing.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bili┼čim Teknolojileri         -          http://www.kivi.com.tr