Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL4.0 CS and Ldap

Rainer Duffner wrote:
Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 12:43 -0600, Dalton, Maurice wrote:
Is there a way to create an Ldap cluster that can do replication with
RHEL 4.0 CS?

For some reason, I though OpenLDAP had built-in replication?

Not multi-master (which I assume is what the original poster wants).

http://www.redhat.com/en_us/USA/home/solutions/directoryserver/

exists for a reason...

As I understand it, multi-master can be accomplished in OpenLDAP 2.3 using sync-replication between the two nodes. This is not true multi-master, but the effect is near-enough.

Regards,

Nick.