Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS load average and locking

Treece, Britt wrote:

Wendy,

Did the sysrq-t's that I sent illustrate this problem further?  I'm
hoping that they corroborate the situation that you described below.

Funny thing is that the sysrq-t shows the symptom we addressed in RHEL3 U7 - so look to me like a combination of serveral issues.

I believe a conf. call via support has been scheduled. Let's discuss this off-list.

-- Wendy