[Linux-cluster] Where to study Cluster suite ??

Hi,
I 've some problem (basic problem) with cluster suite that is not cover from documentation...so I would to know if there are some site that explain step by step a  basic installation and configuration .

As I said in my previous message I configured dns and http service but once installed I'm not able to move services from serverA to serverB...only if I disabled it and restart on other server....plus....I try to disable ethernet card on serverB and I thought that service moves to other server automatically when it see server died...but doesnt' work for me..

So I think that there is some steps that I have to know before trying to configure cluster in HA....is there some site that explain Redhat Cluster Suite?

Thanks in advance
Alex