[Linux-cluster] problem with vip addresses

I seem to have a problem with the vip's in a bonding interface disappearing. At first I thought it was a problem with the vsftpd service but when I closely monitored the vip with the command "ip addr show bond0" I sometimes see that the virtual ip's disappear and then reappear after a few seconds. What could be causing this problem ? Is it an operating system problem or a cluster problem. Could it be caused by a malconfigured service ? (I have to put two scripts which depend on each other into a single service).

I have tried upgrading the cluster suite (with corresponding kernel-smp- 2.6.9-22.0.2) to the most updated version but it is still giving me this error. I have two e1000 NICS configured in bonding in active-backup with miimon=100. Could it be a problem with bonding or the miimon parameter ?

Simon Bridgwater
Sinergy Srl