[Linux-cluster] RHEL+RAC+GFS

All:

Does anyone have a working combination of Oracle RAC (9i for E-Business Suite) on RHEL (4 preferably) using GFS for the DB nodes? RedHat's whitepaper suggests this combination as optimal. However, in my experience I have not yet found a magic combination that works well. I keep have hi load issues with dlmsendd.

Sean

--
Sean N. Gray
Director of Information Technology