Re: [Linux-cluster] dependencies between services

heh, you asked me to file a bug about this a month-and-a-half ago and I got sidetracked fighting with Oracle and various other components, but now I'm back on this. What heading should I file it under? Cluster Suite v4, obviously, but what component?

-g