Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS/RHEL3 power switches options

But will all those models work with RHEL3/RHCS ?

Or RHEL4/RHCS?

Thanks a lot in advance

Att.
Filipe Miranda

On 3/15/06, Lon Hohberger <lhh redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 18:11 -0300, Filipe Miranda wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> It definatelly helps, I was researching and I found this type of fence
> device that would work with RHEL3/RHCS:
> http://www.wti.com/rps10-ec.htm

Personally, I prefer IPS800 over dual RPS10 - they provide two power
sources, and the ability to turn off machines from remote for testing,
or other maintenance conditions.

The IPS800 has two power rails, allowing NSPF configurations (if done
intelligently...), and can control more devices for only a little bit
more money than two RPS-10s.

-- Lon