Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS/RHEL3 power switches options

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 14:41 -0300, Filipe Miranda wrote:
But will all those models work with RHEL3/RHCS ?

Or RHEL4/RHCS?

With the exception of the APC 9211, 9212, and 9225 (which only work on
RHCS3, and I think are out of their support lifetime anyway), all of the
models (or series) I noted should work on both RHCS3 and RHCS4.

If you have a specific question about a specific switch, ask away.

Yes! Now is the time to ask about APC switches...I will be down in their facility in less than two weeks testing our scripts against all of their latest products and firmware. If you have a particular switch in mind for a project, I will try and test that exact model for you.

-J