RE: [Linux-cluster] stress-testing GFS ?

Title: RE: [Linux-cluster] stress-testing GFS ?

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

on a related note, should I anticipate an major gotcha's with respect to a 30 nodes on a GFS volume? I intend to run GFS 6.1 with DLM. Using RHEL4u2 at the moment.

(I posted a query earlier today but received no responses so I'm wondering if this is getting thru.)