[Linux-cluster] Fedora Updates

Our clusters currently run fedora 4 and we only update them using yum and
the updates-released repository.  It seems that apart from new kernel
modules, the cluster components have not been updated since June last year.
Other components seem to be updated more regularly.

Can anyone shed any light on why this is the case?

Cheers
Ben