Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS4 rgmanager/clurmgrd problem

I found a work around. Like the gentleman with the mysql service problem
a while back, I edited /etc/init.d/named on both nodes such than named
stop returns 0, even though named is already stopped. I'm not smart
enough, yet, to figure out why that works, but it does.