[Linux-cluster] RE:

Hendershot, Zach zhendershot at cranel.com
Thu Mar 16 22:03:25 UTC 2006

All,
	Sorry about the missing subject, I was hasty. But, I just caught
a recent conversation dealing with the service script information, so
I've got that now. But I do still have questions about the
inconsistencies with the documentation, and I would appreciate any
enlightening anybody could shed. Thanks.

Zach