[Linux-cluster] shared cluster.conf?

Hendershot, Zach zhendershot at cranel.com
Fri Mar 17 14:41:43 UTC 2006

If you are running CS4 at least, all you have to do is make your changes
and then run "ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf" and it goes out
to all the nodes automatically. With this functionality I wouldn't want
to mess with a shared filesystem any potential mess you could get into.

Zach Hendershot