-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Greg Forte
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:38 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] shared cluster.conf?

Is there any reason not to put cluster.conf on a shared filesystem
that's mounted in fstab, and symlink /etc/cluster/cluster.conf to that
shared location?  Then one would only have to run cman_tool version -r
<new_version_#> after updating the conf ... or am I missing some reason
why this is a bad idea?

-g

Greg Forte
gforte udel edu