Re: [Linux-cluster] Unable to mount GFS on RHEL 3 U6

I ran the following on all the servers before I started to try and mount the share.

ccsd -d /dev/pool/cluster_cca
lock_gulmd

They ran without errors.

I did setup the hosts file, but when I looked at it agin I see that I called them backuphb, oradwhb, and gistest2hb.  Do I need to set the ccs files backup with these names?  Or, should I change the command switches?

Thanks for your help,

--
Magnus Andersen
Systems Administrator / Oracle DBA