[Linux-cluster] Unable to mount GFS on RHEL 3 U6

Magnus Andersen mag.andersen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:19:06 UTC 2006

Britt,

Thanks a million for your help.  You got me to look at what was wrong.
 I changed my hosts file to look the same as the cluster.css and
nodes.css file and I still didn't see all three servers on the
gulm_tool nodelist.  I went back and looked at my hosts file and saw
that I also called localhost the same as the hostname.  I removed the
entry and left localhost.localdomain localhost and checked again.

IT WORKS!!! ... :)

I've sucessfully mounted the shares on all servers and created object
on the shares it all works.

Again, thanks for the help.

Love these groups... :)

Sincerely,