Re: [Linux-cluster] Load balancing on CS4?

Hello there,

Here you can find the documentation on how to setup the LVS:

To try to setup the 50-50 ratio I guess the best shot is taking a look in this link bellow:

I hope this helps you,

Since you are testing, if it works please give us a feedback.

Filipe Miranda