Re: [Linux-cluster] Load balancing on CS4?

Hello there,

Here you can find the documentation on how to setup the LVS:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/pt-lvs.html

To try to setup the 50-50 ratio I guess the best shot is taking a look in this link bellow:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/s1-lvs-scheduling.html#S2-LVS-SCHED

I hope this helps you,

Since you are testing, if it works please give us a feedback.

Att.
Filipe Miranda